VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 510C-II
The VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 510C-II Vertical Machining Center combines advanced technology, productivity and value for a wide variety of applications. The machine is built with more productivity-enhancing features than any other vertical in its class. Equipped with the Mazatrol Matrix Nexus CNC, this control provides conversational or EIA programming, giving the capability and productivity necessary for today's technology driven shops.
The machine is available in a High-Speed (HS) machine configuration and CAT 50-taper (/50) version.
- Performance enhancing Intelligent Machine features
- Mx Roller Guide Technology on all axes
- Ergonomic control swings for easy operator viewing
- High accuracy and productivity for a variety of industry applications
- Easy integration of articulated robots for process automatio
|Capacity||Table Right/Left||1300 mm / 51.180 in|
|Table Longitudinal||550 mm / 21.650 in|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||11 kw / 15.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1050 mm / 41.34 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||530 mm / 20.87 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||510 mm / 20.08 in|