VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 530C-II TT
The VERTICAL CENTER NEXUS 530C-II TT vertical machining center features a unique twin-table changing design that cost effectively processes small and large, long parts.
The machine's two tables either work together as one big table, measuring 51.18" long and 21.6" wide, for larger workpieces or function as independent 25.4" x 21.6" tables, each processing a smaller part or performing sequential operations.
The tables accept any combination of rotary tables, tilting tables and stationary vises to further part processing versatility, and all workholding system cabling remains connected during table changes.
Furthermore, the twin-table configuration offers the same continuous production benefits of a two-pallet changer along with the option to quickly and easily load and unload parts at either or both of the dual stations located at the front of the machine.
- Each table fits parts up to 24.41” L x 26.65” W x 18.5” H
- Together, the tables fit parts up to 47.24" L x 26.65" W x 18.5" H
- 12,000 and 18,000 spindle speeds provide exceptional versatility
- 30-tool or 48-tool magazines with automatic tool changers
- Durable MX Hybrid Roller Guide System provides long-term accuracy
- MATRIX NEXUS 2 CNC Control simplifies metalworking operations
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||11 kw / 15.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||30|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1488 mm / 58.60 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||528 mm / 20.80 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||508 mm / 20.00 in|