VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL 400A
The space-saving VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL (VCU) 400 vertical machining center with a 3-axis table brings advanced technology and production value to accurate small parts processing for a variety of industries.
Also highly versatile, the VCU 400 is available in three different types - A, B and C - characterized by X-axis stroke. Type A has an X-axis of 19.88", Type B an X-axis of 31.69" and Type C an X-axis of 39.37".
The Type A version of the VCU 400 easily pairs with a twin-pallet changer to increase spindle utilization and allow users to benefit from continuous uninterrupted production.
- Small footprint and easy installation
- 3-axis table makes for quick, simple setups
- Ideal for basic workpiece geometries
- Available in three X-axis stroke sizes for high versatility
- Rigid, powerful spindle comes in various maximum speed options
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers rigidity, speed and accuracy
- 20-tool and 30-tool magazines feature automatic tool changers
- Simple and efficient chip management helps reduce downtime
- SMART CNC Control provides easy programming and fast job setup
- Type A machine pairs with twin-pallet changer for continuous production
- Accommodates articulated robots to automate load/unload operations
|Capacity||Table Right/Left||500 mm / 19.690 in||750 mm / 29.520 in||1000 mm / 39.370 in|
|Table Longitudinal||400 mm / 15.750 in||400 mm / 15.750 in||400 mm / 15.750 in|
|Maximum Speed||10000 rpm||10000 rpm||10000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||11 kw / 15.0 hp||11 kw / 15.0 hp||11 kw / 15.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||20||20||20|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||505 mm / 19.88 in||805 mm / 31.69 in||1000 mm / 39.37 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||400 mm / 15.75 in||400 mm / 15.75 in||505 mm / 19.88 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||510 mm / 20.07 in||510 mm / 20.07 in||510 mm / 20.07 in|