VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL 500C
The space-saving VERTICAL CENTER UNIVERSAL (VCU) 500 vertical machining center with a 3-axis table brings advanced technology and production value to accurate small parts processing for a variety of industries.
Also highly versatile, the VCU 500 is available in three different types - A, B and C - characterized by X-axis stroke. Type A has an X-axis of 19.88", Type B an X-axis of 31.69" and Type C an X-axis of 39.37".
The Type A version of the VCU 500 easily pairs with a twin-pallet changer to increase spindle utilization and allow users to benefit from continuous uninterrupted production.
- Small footprint and easy installation
- 3-axis table makes for quick, simple setups
- Perfect for basic workpiece geometries
- Available in three X-axis stroke sizes for high versatility
- Rigid, powerful spindle comes in various maximum speed options
- MX Hybrid Roller Guide System offers rigidity, speed and accuracy
- 20-tool and 30-tool magazines feature automatic tool changers
- Simple and efficient chip management helps reduce downtime
- SMART CNC Control provides easy programming and fast job setup
- Type A machine pairs with twin-pallet changer for continuous production
- Accommodates articulated robots to automate load/unload operations
|Capacity||Table Right/Left||1000 mm / 39.400 in|
|Table Longitudinal||500 mm / 19.700 in|
|Maximum Speed||12000 rpm|
|Motor Output (30 minute rating)||15 kw / 20.0 hp|
|Magazine||Number of Tools||20|
|Feed Axes||Travel (X Axis)||1000 mm / 39.37 in|
|Travel (Y Axis)||505 mm / 19.88 in|
|Travel (Z Axis)||510 mm / 20.07 in|